Rooms & Suites
Hypoallergenic Hotel Rooms
Our hypoallergenic hotel rooms bring unsurpassed comfort and luxury to those with sensitivities. As Ottawa’s premier four-star hotel, we understand that true luxury begins with compassion and empathy. Rest assured you can breathe easy when you stay with us.
Brookstreet is proud to offer hypoallergenic rooms for guests who suffer from allergies or sensitivities. We have implemented a program to offer extraordinary comfort to our valued guests. A number of guestrooms have been overhauled to conform to strict hypoallergenic guidelines. We call it our “Breathe Easy” hypoallergenic hotel rooms program, and it's all part of our commitment to show appreciation and compassion to all our guests.
To book your hypoallergenic room and for additional information, please contact our reservations team by phone at 613.271.1800 or 1.888.826.2220 or by email at email@example.com.
- Non-smoking & no pet floor
- Nut-free in-room snack offerings on the entire floor
- 100% green cleaning products and a designated vacuum with a Hepa Filter on entire floor
- IQAir® HealthPro Plus Air Purifier, which combines four advanced filtration technologies to effectively remove a large variety of particulate and molecular air pollutants
BED & BATH
- Hypoallergenic polyester cluster fibre pillows and cotton blankets
- Hospital grade allergen protectors for pillows and mattresses
- Zero Percent™ collection amenities, featuring Gilchrist & Soames’ proprietary Naturally Kind™ formulations
FOOD & BEVERAGE
- Keurig coffee machine and kettle
- Extensive room service, view our room service menus
- Complimentary high-speed WiFi
- Flatscreen HDTVs with movies on demand and true HD feed
- Telephone with voicemail and cordless phone
- Alarm clock radio with iPod dock and auxiliary input
- Daily electronic newspaper
ADD A 'LITTLE EXTRA'
From romantic gestures, snack foods for a movie night to corporate packages – we have something for everyone. View our Amenities or contact our reservations team for details (please order 48 hours in advance).